Email Management as a learnable and transferable skill.
For many, true email management is the missing link to real work-life balance.
We could have the most dialed in, efficient and predictable systems around, and still have our days, nights and weekends run by our email.
This course includes about 2 hours and 40 minutes on email management as a skill and system, and then includes a 38 minute bonus section dealing with MINDSET.
This course will address this commonly lacking skill set, and make a number of suggestions to help you create a truly effective email management system for yourself.
- Welcome to the Course & About Your Instructor - 5:11
- Outline and Objectives - 5:21
Key Principles of an Email Management System
- Let's start with Mindset and Definitions - 19:13
- Immediate Filters/Questions - Making wise choices - 12:36
- Benefits of Batching - 12:39
- Advanced Tips - Intro - 3:43
- Email Formula - The "Breckheimer Sandwich" - 9:36
- Email Subject Lines - Have a formula - 13:26
- CC All & BCC Clients - Lean in to healthy "peer pressure" - 14:25
- Formatting - Another KEY to becoming more affective & efficient - 7:53
- The Power of Filtering on Nights & Weekend - Reducing Stress - 12:10 (Video Error)
- The Power of Folders When Onboarding or Training - Handing Over Folders (Ownership) - 13:02
- 3 Skills Working in Harmony - Email Management, Time Blocking & Templates - 12:57
Bonus Material - Mindset/Book Recommendations
- Reading - Part 1 - Why, What & How - Les Brown's formula - :55
- Reading - Part 2 - Let's talk about the Les Brown formula - 7:03
- The Reading - Part 3 - Og Mandino's The Greatest Salesman In The World - 15:49
- Reading - Part 4 - Don Miguel Ruiz's The Four Agreements - 13:11
Course Wrap Up
- CONGRATULATIONS - Peace, contentment, joy, gratitude & compassion - 3:46