Email Management as a learnable and transferable skill.
For many, true email management is the missing link to real work-life balance. We could have the most dialed in, efficient and predictable systems around, and still have our days, nights and weekends run by our email.
This course includes about 2 hours and 40 minutes on email management as a skill and system, and then includes a 38 minute bonus section dealing with MINDSET.
This course will address this commonly lacking skill set, and make a number of suggestions to help you create a truly effective email management system for yourself.
Please Note: This course is also available via our $12/month or $96/year TC Support Membership - Your Membership will provide you FULL access to all of Cultivate Wins courses, tools and lessons. Click HERE for more information about becoming a member today!
Direct Link to the TC Support Membership page: https://www.cultivatewins.com/membership
Total hours of the course: Email Management as a Skill - The missing link to work-life balance (3:24:50)
- Welcome to the Course & About Your Instructor - 5:11
- Outline and Objectives - 5:21
Key Principles of an Email Management System
- Let's start with Mindset and Definitions - 19:13
- Immediate Filters/Questions - Making wise choices - 12:36
- Benefits of Batching - 12:39
- Advanced Tips - Intro - 3:43
- Email Formula - The "Breckheimer Sandwich" - 9:36
- Email Subject Lines - Have a formula - 13:26
- CC All & BCC Clients - Lean in to healthy "peer pressure" - 14:25
- Formatting - Another KEY to becoming more affective & efficient - 7:53
- The Power of Filtering on Nights & Weekend - Reducing Stress - 12:10 (Video Error)
- The Power of Folders When Onboarding or Training - Handing Over Folders (Ownership) - 13:02
- 3 Skills Working in Harmony - Email Management, Time Blocking & Templates - 12:57
Bonus Material - Mindset/Book Recommendations
- Reading - Part 1 - Why, What & How - Les Brown's formula - :55
- Reading - Part 2 - Let's talk about the Les Brown formula - 7:03
- The Reading - Part 3 - Og Mandino's The Greatest Salesman In The World - 15:49
- Reading - Part 4 - Don Miguel Ruiz's The Four Agreements - 13:11
Course Wrap Up
- CONGRATULATIONS - Peace, contentment, joy, gratitude & compassion - 3:46
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON CHECKOUT:
We have been informed by a few of our customers that they have been receiving an ERROR message when trying to complete their purchases. Our support has been looking into this, and until they can resolve the issue our customers seem to have been able to complete their orders simply by clearing their cache and cookies and then try proceeding again. We hope that this helps & please reach out to us if we can do ANYTHING else for you!!